2017 Garden Series Cabernet Sauvignon
1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
3 large eggs- room temp.
½ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
¼ or ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend all ingredients together with a handheld mixer
3. Prepare baking pan- 9X13 (or mini cup cake pan)
Spray with vegetable oil. Line with parchment paper (over hanging for easy lift out); spray parchment also.
4. Bake 25-27 minutes (10-12 minutes for mini cupcake pan); until toothpick comes out clean.
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 stick unsalted butter, room temp., cut into ½ inch pieces
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Ground cinnamon for dusting
1. Place cream and chips in a medium bowl over a pan of barely simmering water.
2. Stir until chocolate has melted & mixture is smooth.
3. Remove and refrigerate until thick, about 20 minutes.
4. Add butter and cocoa powder and beat at high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
5. Spread over cooled brownies and dust with cinnamon.
6. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.